Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Link Roundup!

An amusing distraction from your Monday, I bring you the weekly Link Roundup!

From Australia, an object lesson on the value of a good proofreader.

The American Library Association has issued their list of the Top Ten Most Challenged Books of 2009. This is the first I've heard of ttyl, but now I'm interested to read it. Good to see the old standbys are still on the list!

Not only has Peter Brett successfully published a novel he wrote on his mobile phone while commuting, there's now a movie deal!

And, as a writer of vampire stories, I feel as though I ought to toss in a link or two about vampires. Here's a good one about trees and plants reputed throughout folklore to have vampire-repelling properties.

I said last week I'd give ninjas!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment