Monday, April 12, 2010

Entry the First!

Hello, and welcome to my tiny corner of the Interweb!

As might be inferred from the title of this blog, my name is Rachel and I am a writer.

This blog will be a place for me to muse about my muse, so to speak, and chronicle my progress through the wild world of publication.

Things I've already accomplished: A Game of Tears, co-authored with John Wick and published in February of 2010 under Wicked Press. Set in the dramatic world of Shan'ri, A Game of Tears is a dramatic epistolary novel in the tradition of Dangerous Liaisons. You can read the majority of the work for free at the Houses of the Blooded blog, tag "Game of Tears."

Things I'm working on: A project tentatively titled "Oh, No! Vampires!" though I expect it shall not be published with such a title. Not to give too much away, but it's about vampires! Well, vampire hunters. I'm currently 30,000 words into the first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment