Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Link Roundup!

I know I haven't been posting much, I've been fighting a cold. However, there is no sickness dire enough to keep me from giving you your Monday Link Roundup!

What do you get when you combine Alan Moore, the Gorillaz and John Dee? Opera, of course!

A good argument for cinematic sci-fi television. The special effects technology we have is mindblowing, I'm sure HBO or AMC could come up with a captivating series with the same production values as Rome or Mad Men. Also, the author makes a wonderful case for turning one of my favorite graphic novels, Transmetropolitan, into TV.

A very fascinating article about oxytocin & trust.

Was the father of calculus Newton or Leibniz? A new scholar suggests he might have been Indian!.

Vampire Movies That Suck. Just what it says on the box!

Shameless promo: my sister is a painter (and, I think, a very good one). She has the goal to complete 100 (awesome) paintings in one year. She's blogging about it, and I highly recommend subscribing to her blog, too.

And for your humor sign off, The Seven Most Disastrous Typos of All Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment