Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Link Roundup

I have been crazybusy lately. I've been looking for a new full time gig, and that sort of search is forty-plus hours a week itself. The good news is that I also have a new boyfriend, yay me!

So, yes, I apologize for the lack of content and will endeavor to provide more.

But for now, your weekly link roundup!

I was a teenage werewolf!. In Texas, no less!

One step closer to Snow Crash? The first man to claim he has been affected by a computer virus. Science marches on?

Okay, he didn't write Snow Crash, but he's still the granddaddy of cyberpunk. And now, William Gibson has given us his ten favorite novels.

The quest to unlock the mystery of the mighty mighty corn.

It looks as though scientists have discovered a certain strain of bacteria that can make you smarter. And, perhaps, happier. The bug mostly lives in the dirt, which may explain the irritating cheerfulness of some hikers.

Video games can control lucid dreaming.

Have a spare million? Want to live in one of the most famous haunted houses? Guess what house just went on the market?

No comments:

Post a Comment